I love to cook. It's one of my favorite things to do. I think it's incredibly relaxing and it's so much fun to try new recipes. So, I thought I would share my collections with you all. Please enjoy!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lobster Wraps

Serves 4
1 package (8 oz.) imitation lobster nuggets--imitation crab also works
1 avocado, diced
1 cup tomato, seeded and diced
1/2 cup El Torito pepita-cilantro Caesar dressing
2 cups bagged salad mix
2 jalepeno-cilantro tortillas (12 inch)

In a medium bowl, combine lobster, avocado, tomato, and dressing. Pile equal amounts of salad mix onto the tortillas, spreading to within 1" of edges. Top with the lobster mixture. Roll torillas up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill at least 1 hour. Remove plastic wrap and slice into 1" sections.

NOTE: These are also very low in calories. If you don't slice them up, you can eat one whole and it's a great lunch!

This is my own adaptation of a recipe found in, "Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking 2" cookbook.

No comments: